INDIANA LIONS SPEECH
AND HEARING, INC.
"Working for a sound quality of life."
The Lions of Indiana operate a Hearing Aid Loaner Bank under the control of the Indiana Lions Speech
and Hearing, Inc. and managed by Dr. Monica Burch, an Audiologist, at the Riley Hospital for Children
This Hearing Aid Loaner Bank is open to all the citizens of Indiana and is designed to be a short-term
assistance program for those individuals requiring amplification. The hearing aids are normally loaned
for a period of up to 6 months while the financial resources are found to obtain a custom fitted
permanent hearing aid.
Since 1981 there have been over 4500 hearing aids loaned by the Indiana Lions Speech and Hearing
project. The bank currently provides over-the-ear models only.
• Must have medical clearance
• Must be able to provide a current audiogram
• Children (18 and under) must be seen by an Indiana Licensed Audiologist
• Adults may be seen by either an Indiana Licensed Audiologist or an Indiana Licensed Hearing Aid Specialist
• Adults must provide proof of financial need
• Must be sponsored by a Lions Club in Indiana.
• Must be a resident of Indiana
To find out if you or your child are eligible for a loaner hearing aid contact your local Lions Club. If you cannot find a name for your local Lions
Club you may contact any of the Trustees and they will assist you.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST GO THROUGH YOUR
LOCAL INDIANA LIONS CLUB
Copyright 2016 indylionsspeechandhearing.org | All Rights Reserved.